To our loyal Clients,
We do hope that you are all keeping safe and well.
We have created strict health and safety measures to ensure we create the safest of environments for both our team members and our clients.
We are doing our very best to accommodate all of our clients during this period of uncertainty and all our guidelines have been made with the safety of you (and our Salon Sixteen team) in mind.
Some safety measures have been relaxed due to government guidelines.
We would like to communicate some of our plans to you so you can gain confidence in us and have some understanding of the changes we have made to you future Salon visits:
PPE & HEALTH & SAFTEY
- Please do not enter until a member of our team invites you to do so.
- All clients & team members will be required to have their temperature checked on arrival using a non-contact, electric thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of over 37.8oC will not be allowed to stay within the building.
- Clients will be required to hand sanitise on arrival and leaving. All team members will be adhering to a strict hand hygiene between clients.
- There will be a glass screen at reception to safeguard all clients and our front of house.
- If you are showing any of the Covid symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has recently, please do not attend the salon for your appointment. We ask you to call the front of house to arrange a future date for your visit.
- We are required to update all clients records with us, this will be done on arrival.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2 metre distance between clients. Where clients can not be 2 metres apart we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
- Our team will look a little different and be wearing face shields or safety glasses and face masks.
- All our clients over 11 years old must wear face masks whilst in the salon, if you have any concerns regarding this please speak to our front of house on arrival
- All stylist stations & wash basin areas will be disinfected in between clients.
- All handles and the reception area will be disinfected regularly.
- We will have toilets available for clients use and these will be regularly cleaned and disinfected during the day.
- All gowns and towels will be washed fresh in between each client.
- We have had installed a top of the range ventilation system throughout the whole salon. This provides clean air being replaced approximately every 20 minutes.
- We will be making sure that we follow the Government guidelines and taking every measure to ensure our Salon is as safe and secure as possible for our team and clients.
- Where possible can clients please make their future appointments by phone, email or online to prevent congestion at the reception area. We would strongly recommend pre-booking future appointments.
- Please be aware there is still a chance that your appointment time may change; if this is necessary we will contact you to advise.
- You can make your booking with us by;
- Leaving a message on the salon answer phone 01730 260059.
- Sending a message to the Salon mobile 07488368010.
- Messaging us via Facebook or Instagram.
- Or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES AT THE SALON:
- We would request that you attend your appointment on your own. We understand this may not always be possible if you have a carer. If you need to have someone with you, please contact the Salon for advice before you attend your appointment as we will need to make plans to accommodate an extra person.
- If your child is not old enough to attend their appointment alone, we ask that no siblings are present, only one adult.
- Please note that only guide dogs and assistance dogs will be allowed for the foreseeable future.
- Shopping bags and all unnecessary items should not be brought into the Salon. Any additional items such as coats, scarves, umbrellas will be placed into a bag provided by us and you will be asked to keep hold of this whilst in the Salon.
- All clients will still enter through the original Salon entrance and exit at the far end of the new build to help with social distancing.
- We will have an area clearly marked outside the front entrance for you to wait safely for the reception area to become clear.
- The waiting areas have been removed, therefore we ask all clients to arrive at their appointment time. If you are early, please wait outside or nearby. If you are late for your appointment, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to keep your appointment.
- Clients will be asked to pay for their service on arrival, (this may not always be possible) and encouraged to use card payments. If you wish to leave a tip please bring cash.
- We will not be allowed to provide magazines but please feel free to bring your own. You must take these away with you.
- We are not allowed to provide you with refreshments; however you will be able to bring you own. You must take any cups etc. away with you.
*Please be aware that there will need to be a £1 charge for clients requiring a disposable mask from us during their visit.
We look forward to seeing you
With our warmest wishes,
Rosie, Kev, Amy & all the Team at Salon Sixteen